Monday, January 9, 2012

TSMONDAY, Time To Be Funny!

Hello, this is my creation for this weeks Totally Stampalicous challenge, to use humor!

This is the new JJ Desperate Housewife, and she comes with some great sentiments! I made it into a hanger with some ribbon.

I coloured JJ with copics, and added some crystal effects to her glasses. JJ is popped up.

I also tried to create some killer dust bunnies. lol First I punched 3 bunnies with my MS punch. Then I ran them through my little xyron sticker maker and pressed some lint from the dryer onto the sticky side. The bunnies are popped up too.

Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but I think it's funny!

Please play along with us, and upload your funny creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG....I LOVE the dust bunnies.....perfect detail...you are always so clever

Julie said...

LOL Laurie! I LOVE the dust bunnies!! Adorable card too! Love the pink and green! Absolutely hysterical!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Hahaha...those bunnies are awesome...did you find them at my house? I'm sure I have several that look just like them lurking around here somewhere!! ;-)
Fantastic, Laurie!!!

Lori Turner said...

Wicked!!! LOVE the dust bunnies girlie...too funny :)

Bonnie said...

Wonderful card, It just cracked me up!!!