Friday, January 20, 2012

Bugaboo Freebie & 3 dps!

Hello, was made for today's mini Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug! Today's challenge is to use this great new free digi and 3 designer papers.

This is Guinea Pig Birthday, I coloured him with copics and added the lines around the edge with the copic 0.3 liner.

The card base is black, with a layer of tangerine tango, then dp from Kaiser Craft Party animal embossed with stars.

The other 2 dp panels are also from the party animal pad. I finished it off with some star brads.

I also used this weeks Stella Says Sketch SSS102. I don't think you're supposed to combine challenges, so I'm only entering it in the mini challenge.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

sammi said...

Cute card, Laurie! Love the papers! We really appreciate your support and participation in our “Freebie Friday” Mini Challenge at Catch The Bug! Thank you for helping us celebrate our 2nd birthday! ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps.