Tuesday, December 27, 2011

RILEY2611, Decorated Envelope!

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I'm still recovering from the hectic pre-Christmas preparations! lol

It's time for a Challenge from Riley and Company, and this weeks Hostess is the very talented Cindy! She's challenging us to decorate our envelope to match our card!

I used the new Elf Riley, just released in the Riley Winter 2011 theme. He makes such a cute Elf!

I coloured Elf Riley with copics, and added silver with a copic atyou spica pen to his buckle and bell. I also added crystal effects to the candy cane.

For the envelope, on the front I cut out 2 candy canes from designer paper and glued them on.
This photo shows the back of the envelope, I added some of the designer paper to the flap to match the card, super easy!

Please join us in our challenge and upload your card with envelope to the Riley and Company Bog. If you upload to forums, please use the keyword RILEY2611.

Recipe
Stamp: Elf Riley
Paper: Real red, garden green, white, dp-Walmart
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, silver copic atyou spica, crystal effects, 2.5" circle punch, pinking nestie, twine, mini bells, dimensionals
Paper

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Michele Lourenco said...

Well this sure is super cute!