Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MMTPT170, Mosaic!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT170! This week we were to try our hand at mosaic! This weeks Destination Station is to fellow Teapotter Kathy (CAKath).

I used the Elements of Style set, one of my favorites! I coloured the image with copics, using R20, R11 & R000 for the flowers and YG61 & YG63 for the leaves. I also shaded around the image using C1 and colourless blender. Then I cut the image into squares & glued them onto black.

The card base is black, with a layer of blushing bride embossed with the vintage wallpaper EF. The main image panel is popped up and I added some dazzling diamonds to the flower centers. It's finished off with some black taffeta ribbon and black gems in the bottom corner to balance it out!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Ali said...

beautiful!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very feminine and pretty!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is gorgeous....fabulous mosaic