Monday, October 10, 2011

TSMONDAY, Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, we had our turkey dinner yesterday at my Mom's and it is so nice here, we actually sat outside! I don't ever remember a Thanksgiving that was this warm!

So the Totally Stampalicious Challenge this week is all about being grateful, so make a Thank You or Thanksgiving card!

Today I used Farmer Hawg, haven't inked him up in a while, and I used a sentiment from the set! I paired him up with the new spice cake dp from SU.

Farmer hawg was coloured with copics, then I cut him out with a square nestie & backed it with a square scallop nestie. I popped this panel up, and finished it off with some taffeta ribbon.

I also used last weeks SCS sketch challenge SC353.

Please join us in our challenge this week, just upoad your card or creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is beautiful Laurie! Your coloring is AMAZING. Love that spice cake DP too! Fabulous card! Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog post today! You're so sweet!

Jessie Lubyk said...

This is such a great card..I love the color combo you used and the paper...oh my :) Have a great week

Lori Turner said...

LOVE THIS, Laurie!! The colors are awesome!