Sunday, October 2, 2011

FMS4, Clapperboard Riley!

Hello, The winners of the Riley and Company Blog Hop have been drawn, you can check out the winners here!

I've been wanting to play in the new Freshly Made Sketch Challenges, and I finally got a chance, this is for FMS4!

I used the Clapperboard Riley, I thought it would make a great Birthday card, so I left the sign blank so I can add in the age of the Birthday person!

I coloured Riley with copics and sponged around the edge with Tim Holtz antique linen. The tag is popped up, along with the large star.

It didn't seemed balanced, so I added 2 tiny stars on the right hand side.

Recipe
Stamps: Clapperboard Riley
Paper: black, soft suede, crumb cake, white, DP mocha morning
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, die-namics, star punches, 1/2" circle punch, cropadile, ribbon, dimensionals, MS star punch

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This little guy is a star - just adorable! Love the striped background as well! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Wow! I absolutely LOVE this one! Your coloring is amazing and that images goes so well with the star and the film strip! Thanks for sharing it with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my, this is super cute and super adorable!
I love the little Riley image, I alos really like the film strip border and star embellishment - thie whole card is super!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley said...

How sweet! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

How adorable is this? Great colors and I love that film strip. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

None None said...

This is adorable! Love the filmstrip reel and the coloring you did of Riley!

Unknown said...

The clapperboard is the mixing of the chalkboard slate that displays information to identify the next scene and the clapstick which is employed to adjust picture and sound.
clapperboard