Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MMTPT162, Eula's 109!!!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT162. This week we are making Birthday cards to send to Eula for her 109th Birthday! She sounds like an amzing woman.

We were supposed to bring something beautiful to us. I do love flowers, and colour but my card today represents my love of crafting. I had some little white strips left from another project and they made me think of the faux trellis I have wanted to try, and my SU stamps don't get inked up nearly enough, so this is my first flower trellis! I hope Eula likes it!

The card base is black, with a layer of daffodil delight embossed with the vintage wallpaper EF.

I stamped the image from SU Elements of Style, 2 times and coloured with copics. The image and the frame were made with the octagon nesties. Then I cut some of the flowers from the 2nd piece and popped them up with dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Silhouette Sentiments set, punched out with the MS tag. I thought I was done, finishing it off with some black taffeta ribbon & micro brads, but decided it needed a bit of glitter, so I added that too!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Eula will LOVE this beautiful creation with the trellis and blooms