Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MMTPT152, I've Got Your Number!


Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT152! This weeks challenge is to include numbers!

It's tickle a Teapotter week, which means this weeks Destination is to a fellow Teapotter, and it's a secret who, but I know these numbers apply to almost every stamp addict! lol

This is the lovely Stampalicious Scarlette, isn't she just perfect for this challenge! I coloured Scarlette with copics, and I tried to stick with the colours of the inspiration teapot.

The card base is poppy parade, with a layer of certainly celery. The background on the celery is a stamp...actually many stamps. It's called Get Organized from cdstamps.com (it may not be available any more). It's meant to organize your stamping stuff, but I keep all the stamps on the acetate as they came, inked it up and stamped in onto the background piece. The edges are sponged and I used a white poster paint sharpie to dot around the edges.

Scarlette is popped up, and so is the sentiment which is also in the Scarlette set from Totally Stampalicious. The leaves were made with the sizzix little leaves die, and the flowers with the boho blossom punch. I finished it off with some little black gems for the flower centers!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie