Sunday, June 19, 2011

Meghan's 15th & a Rebel!


Hello, I made this card for my Niece Meghan, she will be 15 and we're celebrating her Birthday today!

Meghan is a bit of a rebel and recently dyed her hair yellow/blonde, so I used Goth Sophie to make her card!

I stamped the image first in black, and then again in daffodil delight. I coloured the first image with copics and cut the yellow hair out of the second & put them together. To make the hair fit in, it's best to outline it in black, that way it looks like part of the stamp.

The card base is rich razzleberry with pear pizzazz embossed and the dp is from the Teen Angst pad.

I added lots of embossing, distressing and tearing to grunge it up!

It's finished off with some twine and a safety pin! I hope she likes it!

stamps: Goth Riley
Paper: rich razzleberry, pear pizzazz, dp teen angst, white
Ink: black, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz
Accessories: copics, copics atyou spicas, Tim Holtz rays & retro circles embossing folders, circle nesties, circle punches, sponges, twine, safety pin, dimensionals, distressing tool

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

I love all of your Riley/Sophie cards and this one is no exception. I hope your niece loves it! I am leaving your blog and going to shop for a few of the Riley images. Kathy/101Airborne