Thursday, June 9, 2011

First Christmas Card for 2011!

Hello, I made this for this weeks sketch challenge SC336! And this is my first Christmas card for 2011!

The card base is marina mist, with a layer or white embossed with the SU snowflake embossing folder (not sure of the proper name)! I added some glitter to some parts of the snowflakes, not sure if you can see it!

The sentiment if from a Totally Stampalicious set called Let it Snow Stella. I cut slits to weave the ribbon through, and made the bow with the bow easy!

The snowflake charm is a mini ornament, great thing to stock up on after Christmas!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful.... First one... you have to catch up I started in Jan. ;0) I was short last year and got some heat for it. ha ha

Julie said...

This is so pretty! Love that ribbon through the slit and your glittery embossed snowflakes and color scheme! Great snowflake ornament and perfect bow! LOVE this!