Saturday, June 25, 2011

Embossing Folder Storage!

Hello, I just wanted to share my new organized embossing folder system! This is what it looked like before I started, I know, it's a strange, but all my embossing folders are still in their original packages. Weird I know, but they are in aphabetical order! I got the container at Michael's quite a while ago, and now it's full...too full!
These are the embossing folders that won't fit in the box!!! I'm finally ready to recycle all that packaging and organize them properly! The Office Depot around the corner was closing and I picked up some Avery label #5125, and labeled each folder with it's name. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of that, but I totally impressed myself, because I figured out how to print the labels with only a bit of help from Hubby! They're all in alphabetical order, and I made dividers using the cardboard from the original packaging. At first I thought I was going to have to cover them with cardstock, but I managed to find enough that were all one colour (light blue) and cut them down to 6".

The letters were computer generated and printed onto white cardstock. I used a 7/8" circle for the white, 1" for the blue and then the tab punch with black, I think that's what it's called!
I managed to fit all the embossing folders in, and look at all the room I have to spare...now I can buy lots more!!!

This will be so easy to use, no more returning them to their pkgs. and now that they are labeled and divided it will be fast and easy to pop them back into place!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: