Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MMTPT145, Time to Garden!


Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT145! This week we are to bring gardening items. Now I know we're supposed to come in the back door if we bring a rabbit, but as you can see, this cute little bunny has read 'Living in Harmony', and he's concentrating on growing the biggest & best carrots ever!

The stamp is Reading Flopsey from My Favorite Things. I stamped the image 2 times, coloured it with copics and cut out. I popped up the second set of books.

The designer paper is cosmo crickets garden variety.

To create the scene, I added some strips of grass made with the MS edge punch. The carrots are half of a leart punch, with ines drawn on with matching marker and edges sponged. The tops were made with the MS fern punch.

This weeks Destination Station is Debbie, she recently had surgery and needs some cheering up. Debbie loves gardening, so hopefully she'll like this!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Riley and Company said...

This card rocks!!!! I love this set!

MiamiKel said...

So sweet, Laurie!! I love me some MFT and hardly get to ink them - you have totally inspired me to dig them out! :) Lovely paper and gorgeous coloring! x0x0