Monday, April 18, 2011

TSMONDAY, Keep It Simple!


Hello, it's time for another Totally Stampalicious challenge! This weeks challenge is to go simple and use 3 or less layers! You'd think this would be getting easier, but I find these simple cards really difficult! I started with a piece of dp, but couldn't keep it to 3 or less, so I had to ditch the dp...too bad it looked nice! lol But that's how I ended up with this colour combo, it went with the dp!

I used Sunshine Stella. She's coloured with copics, then I sponged the background with blush blossom and mellow moss around the edge.

The card base is mellow moss, with a layer of blush blossom. I embossed the top with a dot EF and the bottom with zebra stripes.

I'm also entering this in this weeks Featured Stamper Challenge FS219! This weeks featured stamper is our very own super talented Sue aka Coffeestamper! I cased this card. If you get time, you should play in this challenge too!

Please join us in this weeks challenge and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog! You also might want to save the date! This Thursday April 21, 9pm est is the next Totally Stampalicious Release and Blog Hop! Wait til you see the new stamps, you're going to love them!

Hope to see you at the party, have a great day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Monique said...

Good Morning Laurie... I think you did a fab job with your CAS card.... Isn't it funny how it can come so natural for some and not others lol :).. I didn't make those flowers I bought them !! lol and I bought them so long ago I cant even share the details... They are so cute though... Have a great week :)

KER said...

fabu CAS...love stella!...and those pale colors work so great for this card

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the colors you used...no matter how they were chosen, they caught my attention....you do
CAS so well....

Julie said...

Great job on this week's challenge! Love your sponging around the image! Great layout - perfect for CAS. Well done!