Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thank You Cindy!



Hello, I made this for Cindy aka Mothermark. On April 23rd she will be celebrating her 5th Anniversary on SCS! Cindy is the fabulous host of the Teapot Tuesday Challenge, and each week she comes up with such creative fun stories all based on a Teapot! She also manages to incorporate a destination each week, for those who want to send someone some cheer! That's alot of organizing!

I owe Cindy a huge Thank You for arranging for my Cousin Kim to be a recipient of these cards a couple weeks ago. He and his Wife were over joyed by the outpouring of good wishes and beautiful cards that they received from the wonderful Teapotters!

So this is for Cindy, I hope she likes it! I included as many dots as I could! lol I chose the colours based on the fun dotty images on Cindy's blog!

I chose this image because it's a teacup, it's cute, and I was dying to use it! lol I've had it for awhile, it's called 'A cupful of happiness' ((how appropriate) from cdstamps.com.

The image was stamped onto white & I coloured the cat with copics, using my cat Milo as inspiration! lol I was really happy with the outcome. The image was stamped again on dp from Bo Bunny. Then I paper pieced it together.

I've seen these pearl sprays used on cards, and really liked the look. I got these in the bridal section at Michaels. I'm not going to tell you how long I played with them trying to get it to look nice, but I finally settled for this!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

KER said...

the cat is adorable...you really did a wonderful job...love all the dots and that spray of pearls

Deb (dcorder) said...

Beautiful!