Thursday, April 14, 2011

Speedy's Challenge #50, Emboss Resist Technique!

Hello, I made this for this weeks Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge #50! This weeks challenge is to use the emboss resist technique!

I used a stamp from the MFP "In The Forest' set. It was stamped with versamark, and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I used sponges to rub in the colours. I started at the bottom and went up with so saffron, daffodil delight, bashful blue, and marina mist.

The card base is black with a layer of so saffron on top and marina mist on the bottom. Both were embossed with Tim Holtz embossing folders and then I sponged & rubbed matching ink on them. The outside edges were also sponged lightly with going grey! The sentiment is from MFP 'Ladybugs & Carnation' set. It's embossed too. I finished it off with some gold brads, and popped up the image and the sentiment!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Laurie! This turned out fabulous~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!