Friday, April 29, 2011

Rain or Shine!


My Daughter Olivia made this for the Bugaboo challenge on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, to include rain! She used the Best Buds Brats set it is a Bugaboo image also available in stamp form at Totally Stampalicious!

The raindrops & animals are from a Hanna Stamps set, which you can still get at amberink.com

She made up the sentiment herself, and she's cut out the girls and added them on top of the rain!

Well we had the worst storm ever here yesterday as far as damage & scariness! The wind was so strong, there are trees down everywhere...big huge trees! We were without hydro & cable all day and most of the evening yesterday. My neighbours & many others are still without. My older Daughter's highschool was in lockdown at 8:45 am after a tree fell leaving live wires down and the possibility of a transformer falling!

My Nieces school had the roof torn off while they were in it!!!! She and all the kids were terrified, I'm sure the Teachers were too, this stuff never happens here, we usually only read about it!

Our Neighbours tree fell on our fence & destroyed the 20ft canopy/garage my Husband has in the backyard...what a mess! But luckily we're all fine!

Have a Great Weekend!
Laurie & Olivia

1 comment:

Tammy Miller said...

Laurie, I just love your card it is just darling! I love all your colors and the paper is just perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Catch the Bug challenge Blog for our Singing in the Rain Challenge! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!