Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MMTPT143, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!

Hello, Tuesday is one of my favorite days, because it means it's Teapot Tuesday challenge time! For this weeks Challenge MMTPT143, we were to be inspired by the Teapot or the story & pretty much bring anything!

The bird was made using the 2-step bird punch in bashful blue. Then I sponged him in bashful blue and marina mist, with so saffron on his belly.

I used a circle nestie to make a hole in the center. Then I stamped the leaves with a stamp from 'Pretty Amazing' in old olive. Next it was embossed with a wood grain EF and I sponged it lightly wih Tim Holtz antique linen. The little flowers were made with one of the itty bitty punches in regal rose, edges sponged and pearls in the centers.

For the top I used creamy caramel embossed with the forest branches EF. Then I rounded the corners and sponged on more mustard, and creamy caramel. I used fiskars scissors to get the jagged edge.

The bottom is also creamy caramel. It's embossed with the seeing spots EF and then I sponged on creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip & white craft.

The Destination Station this week will be to a fellow Teapotter, and it will be a surprise who, until they upload they're card after mine! Follow the link to read more about it!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Kim said...

beautiful card! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Joanne (jojot) said...

I can truly see the teapot in this fab creation