Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone! Here's a peek at some of the treats I made for the kids in my family!

Isn''t he the cutest little punched bunny! I came across this card by Mercedes at SCS, and she provided a link to her Blog with a great video tutorial on how to make this Hop inspired bunny! There is also a second tutorial here which includes a bunny body!

The basket was made using creamy caramel. Then I embossed the front & back with the square lattice EF and rubbed the creamy caramel ink pad over it!

The sentiment is from a MFP set called 'Spring Has Sprung'


I made these using the Pentagon Treat Tube tutorial! The bodies are pretty in pink for my Nieces, and soft sky for my Nephew! The scalloped punched edges are scrap dp. The 'Chocolate Bunny' was stamped with versamark onto close to cocoa and embossed with clear embossing powder!



Hope you have a Happy Easter,


Laurie

1 comment:

Kim said...

great treat tubes! love the ribbon pulls at the top.