Tuesday, March 8, 2011

RILEY0511, St. Patrick's Day Theme!

Hello, it's time for another challenge from Riley and Company! I'm the hostess this week, and I'm challenging you to make a St. Patrick's Day themed card, it could be an image or colours etc.
If you play along, please please a comment and a link back to your card on the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to forms, please use the keyword RILEY0511.

For my card today, I used Good Luck Riley. I stamped him onto white and coloured with copics. Then I masked him off and sponged in coloured for the background.

The card base is night of navy, with a layer of white & then dp from Basic Greys Oliver.

I also used last weeks sketch challenge for this card SC322.

If you love Riley and would like to be on a fun Design Team, check out the Riley and Company Design Team Call!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this Laurie

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Girl your coloring is SUPERB!!!~

Silli said...

sooo cool, your colring is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the sponging!! And the use of multiple patterned papers. Love it.