Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MMTPT137, Haeli Loves the Arts!

Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT137! The challenge this week is to frame it!

The Destination Station this week is to a little girl in 6th grade named Haeli, who is undergoing chemotherapy for ovarian cancer. Haeli loves art, so I used Painter Riley for this card!

I stamped Riley 2 times on white & coloured with copics. The easel is from a Hanna set, I just masked off the legs to shorten it to Riley's size.

I drew in the wood floor with a fine tip marker and coloured it in with copics. I stamped the easel with a heart stamp from MS in pink pirouette. I also wrote Haeli's name with a copic, and added crystal effects to the paint tray & brush.

The frame was made with the Spellbinders classic frame die, it's attached to the polka dot dp and that whole piece is popped up, as well as Riley's head.

I finished it off with ribbon that I sprayed with the gold shimmer spritz!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: