Tuesday, February 22, 2011

RILEY0411

Hello, it's time for another challenge from the Riley and Company desgin team! This weeks challenge is hosted by Frances, and she's challenging us to use brown + one other colour!

If you play along, please make sure to upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog and use the keyword Riley0411 when uploading to forums!

For my card today, I used Cookie Riley, he's coloured with copics.

The card base is early espresso, with a layer of pretty in pink, embossed with the butterfly EF on the top. The bottom is dp from s.e.i. I also added a strip of pink punched with the scallop edge!

I finished it off with some ribbon and a little glittery butterfly made with a MS punch!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS I love Riley!!!

Riley and Company said...

This is sooooooo beautiful!!!!

Riley and Company said...

This is sooooooo beautiful!!!!

Silli said...

OMG laurie, I love, love, love your card muchly...