Friday, November 26, 2010

Totally Stampalicious SALE!

Hello, Just wanted to let you know there's a SALE going on at Totally Stampalicious! It's a Black Friday Sale, but this one is Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Both the Willameana and Snowmen Sets are on sale for $9.95 each, and that includes the Digi Sets too!

I made the card above using the Snowmen set. It was really easy to make this cute Snowman family. First I stamped the snowman onto regular copy paper twice and cut them out to use as masks. Then I stamped the smaller one in the front, cover it, stamp the Mom, and then cover her and stamp the Dad, voila!

I stamped their hats and scarves separately, coloured them and cut them out. The snowmen themselves don't need much colouring, I used BG10 around the outsides, C-1 on the snowmen, YR68, YR16 for the carrot nose and R00 for the cheeks.

The white background was made with a background stamp from Local King Rubber Stamps. First I covered it with versamark and then baja breeze, and then I embossed it with iridescent ice EP. It has a nice sparkle, but you can't see it in the photo. I added glitter around the edge of the main image too.

The sentiment is from 'Let it snow Stella'.

Happy Shopping!
Laurie

2 comments:

Monique said...

Love Love this Laurie.. The snowman family looks awesome and great DP :)

Unknown said...

Laurie, I just love your little snow family!! Very creative!!