Friday, November 12, 2010

G.I. Riley...Moosing You!

Hello, I made this for a couple of this weeks SCS challenges! First the sketch Challenge SC306, and the ways to use it challenge WT296 we remember!

G.I. Riley seemed like the perfect stamp for the We Remember challenge! I stamped him with memento tuxedo black onto white and coloured him with copics. I cut out the image with petite oval nesties and matted with riding hood red.

The card base is riding hood red, with a layer of crumb cake and dp I bought by the sheet quite a while back at Michael's it's made by creative imaginations. Here's my gripe for the day...the sale sticker was obviously put on by a non-paper crafter, because they put them right in the middle of all the papers and they left a really sticky residue!!!!

The center panel is crumb cake embossed with the star embossing folder. I finished it off with some taffeta ribbon, and the sentiment which is from the 'Things Riley Might Say' set.

Please be on the look out for Sneak Peeks of Riley starting on Monday November 15, with a Blog Hop & release on Thursday November 18! You're going to love these stamps!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: