Monday, August 2, 2010

TSMONDAY, Inside Outside & More!

Hello Everyone, It's Monday so that means it's time for another TSMONDAY challenge from Totally Stampalicious! This weeks challenge is to make a card and do up the inside too!

This week you can double your chances to win, I used the sketch from 1{heart}2Stamp, SFYTT, this weeks sponsor is Totally Stampalicious, and a $25. gift certificate is up for grabs!

I also used the VSNAUG10MINI4, Flag Colours, I'm Canadian, so my colours are red & white!

I used one of the Images and one of the sentiments from the Sweet Birthday Kids set. It is a Bugaboo image now available in stamp form from Totally Stampalicious!

I coloured the image with copics, added dazzling diamonds glitter to the cupcake and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen.

The card base is riding hood red, with a layer of white embossed with the swiss dot EF. The strip is embossed with the Number Collage EF. I matched up the red strip so the embossing lined up.
The sentiment on the inside is from the same set. I also used the number collage on the bottom. All the white pieces have the edges sponged with the Tim Holtz antique linen.

I hope you can play along! Please make sure to upload your creation to Mr. Linky on the Totally Stampalicious Blog!
and check out the sketch at i{heart}2Stamp SFYTT and if you decide to use it you can enter it there!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the texture on this!!! Very creative use of embossing folders to add design to the card!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is great... I really really like the colors.

Monique said...

I love the distressing with the red and white...That cupcake looks so Yummie!!