Friday, July 2, 2010

Speedy's Challenge #9, Flowers!

OMG! I'm really pushing this, but I made this for the Speedy's Friends Challenge #9 on the Marks Finest Papers Blog. This weeks challenge was to use 3 or more flowers!

It has been a crazy week with Grads and Birthdays and last minute notice on things so I hope I'm in time!

I made this for my Step Daughter's 20th Birthday.

I used the Speedy the cats Friends set. I stamped the cat in memento tuxedo black and lightly shaded with copic C-1 and C-3.

The card base is rich razzleberry with a layer of pale plum and then a layer of the cottage wall dp.

The flowers were made with Marvy flower punches, and I added a flat back pearl to the centers. The sentiment is from a new set soon to be released at Marks Finest Papers called Flourish and Frame.

The tiny butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.

Have a Great Weekend!
Laurie

No comments: