Monday, July 19, 2010

Riley Sneak Peak Day 1, Bouncing By To Say Hi!

Woow Hoo! The new Riley's are Here...well the Sneak Peeks. The new stamps will be available to all at Riley and Company on Thursday July 22. Isn't this the cutest stamp?

To make this, I used the Dare To Get Dirty challenge DTGD10AmberDawn01 - in touch with texture and the Teapot Tueday Challenge MMTPT102. Okay so maybe not a manly sport, but I plan on sending this to the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station, a young boy battling cancer, so this seemed the perfect thing to bring a smile!


I stamped Bouncy Ball Riley 3 times and coloured him with copics. I matted each of these with real red.

The card base is brilliant blue, with a layer of white embossed with the Spots & Dots embossing folder. Then I ran my summer sun ink pad over it.


The sentiment was computer generated, I cut it apart and backed it with brilliant blue. These are popped up.

I finished it off with some ribbon!

All the Design Team Members will be showing Sneak Peeks this week starting today Monday July 19, and then on Thursday we will have a Blog Hop, with Prizes to be won, and the new stamps will then be available for purchase at Riley and Company.

Recipe
Stamps: Bouncy Ball Riley
Paper: brilliant blue, real red, white
Ink: memento tuxedo black, summer sun
Accessories: copics, spots & dots EF, ribbon, dimensionals

Have A Great Day!
Laurie

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Laurie, What a darling card. Love the bouncy Ball Riley. Great Sneak Peek card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh just PERFECT!!

Silli said...

Wonderful dear Cathy...love the funny riley and the sentiment... SO FUN!

StampOwl said...

Oh I love it ... definitely looks like Riley is hopping all over the place on that card!

Shawnee Stamper said...

Tanya and I were just discussing last week how to show the motion of the bouncy ball. This is absolutely perfect! Great card!

Rose said...

Absolutely adorable card, love that bouncy ball, excellent work.

SusieQcat4 said...

Love the motion captured in this one.

tweetskeek said...

Oh my gosh, this card is absolutely adorable. The captions and I would have never thought of doing three to make it so lively.

Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol Sullivan
tweetskeek@sympatico.ca