Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Girlfriends & Wine!

Hi again! I have another card to show you today, I can't believe how well this turned out!

I made this for the DTGD10tiffguam, Birthdays: All Shapes & Sizes

I got this bottle templete free from Milkwood Designs. I printed it on bravo burgundy and then sponged the edges and the rounded lips at the top with matching ink, it helps give it dimension.

The cork is creamy caramel stamped with the itty bitty bgs, and edges sponged.

The label is white, off stamped with the french script in Tim Holtz antique linen. I made the little label at the top the same but stamped it with one of the sentiments.

The main image and sentiment are from Totally Stampalicious, they are Bugaboo images that are now available as clear stamps. This set is called Cafe Scarlette. I coloured her with copics. and popped it up!

Hope you're having a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: