Saturday, July 31, 2010

Floral, Feminine & Funny!

Happy Saturday Everyone, I made this for 2 challenge, the DTGD10Edna15, floral, feminine & flirty and the F4A23 side swiped.

The sentiment is a new stamp from Riley and Company, called "I'll have..." I'm sure we've all felt like that at some point!!! lol I stamped it in brown & cut it out with the Label #11.

I made the flower with some lace I bought at the Dollarama. I just ran a needle and thread thru one edge to gather it. It's the same lace along the bottom.

The leaves were made with the sizzix leafy branch die.

The sentiment is popped up, and I added so gems to balance it out!

I only have one more project to post & I completed all the DTGD10 challenges!!!!

Have a Great Day, I'll be be in a bit!
Laurie

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow, how did I miss this beauty. Love it Laurie!!!