Hello again, this is a Poptart box I altered to hold my Totally Stampalicious/Bugaboo stamps in style!
It's also my last project for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges! WooHoo I finished them all, in 21 cards/projects! This is #21, for DTGD10debbiedee, Alter Ego!
Isn't it stylish! The black on the dp is actually velvet, well it feels like velvet! lol
I cut the Poptart box to 3-5/8". Then I covered around the sides and a 1/4" or so over the bottom. The top flaps were made with the Label #5 nestie. I used the second to largest die. I cut 4 from purely pomegrante, and then sponged the edges. Then I scored then in half and folded them over the edges, attaching the flap inside with score tape.
To finish is off I just use glue dots to attach a black satin bow, which for some reason looks a little wonky in the photos!
I didn't take a photo of it, but I covered the bottom with a piece of black card stock so it looked neat.
This is one of 3 Poptarts boxes that came in a larger pkg. I'm going to cover them all and even decorated, they still fit in the larger box. I'll post a picture when I get it all done!
Thanks for stopping by,
Essentials by Ellen December Release
8 hours ago