Monday, June 14, 2010

TSMONDAY, Celebrating Dads!

It's time for another Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge, sorry I'm late!

I used the Hawt Dawg set for this card. I coloured him in with copics. For the shirt, I masked off the 'hawg' on the sentiment to only use the 'dawg' part and then I used a fine tip marker to right in the 'Top'. The tiny stars were made with a MS punch. I popped up the image panel.

The card base is night of navy, with a layer of yoyo yellow. I bought this dp last year from our local stamp store, it's from Adornit.

The sentiment was made with an EK paper shaper set.

I hope you can play along. Make sure to upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog with Mr. Linky. This weeks prize is the Hawt Dawg set used here!

Recipe
Stamps: Hawt Dawg, EK Stamp Holiday (sentiment)
Paper: night of navy, yoyo yellow, white, Adornit rough & Tough stripe dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black, yoyo yellow, night of navy
Accessories: copics, MS stars punch, circle punches, ribbon, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

AWESOME coloring here, Laurie...this is just FAB...love the bright yellows and the splashes of red...perfect!!

Unknown said...

Love it, Laurie!!! Fantastic coloring and I love how you added the top dawg to his shirt!!!