Sunday, June 27, 2010

Teen Birthday!

Hello, I made this card for my Niece's 14th Birthday! She loves her laptop so Cyber Riley fit perfectly, but for this one he is Sophie!
I used this weeks sketch challenge SC286.
I used dp from a big pad I have from Prima called 'Rock On Love' I like the funky teen feel of this paper.
I coloured the image with copics. The card base is black and the dp panels are matted with melon mambo.
The sentiment is from a GinaK set called 'Many Happy Returns' I used it because the font looks like regular typed letters. I used the word window to round the ends. It's layered on the Modern label punch. I finished it off with ribbon.
For the inside, I used the same sentiment from GinaK, and I also used 2 stamps from 'A little Birdie Told Me' I randomly stamped them using black, melon mambo and green galore!
Thanks for stopping by,
Laurie

No comments: