Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SC284, Future Politician!

Hello, this is my card for todays sketch challenge, SC284.
I used the new Scarecrow Riley from Riley and Company! I stamped him on white, and coloured with copics.
The card base is black, and the center panel is bordering blue with DP from Basic Greys granola. I used bordering blue for the city scape, and creamy caramel for the pine forest! This whole panel is popped up on dimensionals.
The sentiment is also from Riley and Company in the Oz words 2 set. I cut the sentiment into 2 pieces and matted them with black.
The oval image panel is also popped up. I finished it off with black grosgrain and a copper colour metal buckle!
I also should mention that there is a sale going on at Riley and Company, with 3 ways to save, follow the link for all the info!
Recipe
Stamps: Scarecrow Riley, Oz Words 2
Paper; black, bordering blue, creamy caramel, white, basic grey granola
Ink: memento tuxedo black, bordering blue, creamy caramel
Accessories: copics, oval/scallop nesties, MS city scape punch, EK pine forest, ribbon, buckle, dimensionals
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: