Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday Rachel!

Well I can't believe my Daughter Rachel is 17 today, and this is the card I made for her. Rachel is a fan of basketball, she loves to play it and watch it, so Basketball Riley is perfect for her.

I used this weeks sketch challenge SC282.

I masked out the number on Riley's jersey and added a '17' for her age! Rachel used to love Pingu when she was little, and you could always tell the girls from the boys because the girls have eyelashes! So I added a little bit of lash to Riley to make him a Sophie!

I coloured Riley with copics. I also used the wood floor stamp on the bottom and coloured it with copics. The image panel is popped up.

The background has basketballs stamped in matching ink.

Recipe
Stamps: Basketball Riley, wood floor, See D's sports
Paper: black, riding hood red, white
Ink: memento tuxedo black, riding hood red
Accessories: copics, MS edge punch, ribbon, dimensionals, fine tip marker

Notice: I'm still looking for ckflower, the winner of the sentiments from the Blog Hop. Unfortunately if I don't here anything by Friday May 28, I will have to pick another winner. Please email me at virgocat5@cogeco.ca

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: