Thursday, May 6, 2010

Embossed Vellum!

Hello out there! I made this card for this weeks technique lovers challenge TLC271. We were to emboss vellum and as a bonus make it a card for Mom!

This was a really quick card, and alot less layers than I'm used to! lol The cardbase is regal rose, and then my vellum embossed with a new embossing folder from Crafts-too called swirl frame. I covered the embossed stars with little stars made with a MS punch. Then to make the swirl stand out, I traced it with a sparkly stardust pen by sakura. To attach the vellum, I used scotch brand vellum dbl. sided tape which worked really well and you can't see it!

The image is Scarlette-I'm so excited. She is a Bugaboo image now available at Totally Stampalicious as a clear stamp! Scarlette fits perfectly into the swirl frame, I coloured her with copics, matted it and popped it up.

SCS is down for maintenance right now, so I'll add the links when they're back up.

Thanks for stopping by,
Laurie

No comments: