Monday, April 12, 2010

TSMONDAY24, C4C32, & Blog Candy Winner!

It's Monday and that means lots of activity at Totally Stampalicious! The huge blog candy winner has been announced, Congratulations to Carol - Stamps, Paper, Ink! what a fantastic prize!!!

And the winner from last weeks challenge is Melinda - Unusual Tendencies, she wins a free Digi set!

This week Totally Stampalicious has a great sale on, Get the Hawt Dawg or Rockin Frawg for only $10 each!

To celebrate the sale, this weeks challenge is to make a card or project with a critter on it. I made my card an odd size 5.75" square, and I used the Rockin Frawg! I also combined this with the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C32, we were to use 1 ribbon, 2 brads or buttons, and 3 punches.

I love that critters are so versatile, I used Rockin Fawg to make this baby card. The inspiration came from from the dp.

I coloured Mr. Frawg with copics. I used 1 button and 1 brad, hope that counts! lol I didn't have the right colour star brad, so I covered it with a star made with a MS punch. I also used the small SU star punch, and a Fiskars star punch.

There's BIG news at Totally Stampalicious too! Totally Stampalicious has paired up with Bugaboo Digi Stamps, and will soon be selling Bugaboo Stamps in clear rubber form! Have you seen how cute there images are...this is going to be great!!!!

SAVE THE DATE: We'll be celebrating the new release with a BLOG HOP ON THURSDAY APRIL 22nd, AT 9pm EST.

Todays recipe
stamps: Rockin Frawg
paper: lavendar lace, white, barely banana, dp-atd born to be wild boy
ink: memento tuxedo black, barely banana
accessories: oval/scallop nesties, SU sm star punch, Fiskars star punch, MS star punch, ribbon, brad, dimensionals, hemp twine, button

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

HEE!!! LOVE his shirt Laurie...this is FANTASTIC!!! So much fun!!!

Unknown said...

A perfect example of how versatile this cute critter really is!! Who'da thunk you could make a baby card with Frawg???? Just adorable!! Great papers and love love the star on his shirt!!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love the bg paper and your coloring is fantastic!