Thursday, April 29, 2010

TSMONDAY, Wine Not?

Hello Everyone, congratulations to all the Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop winners!

Now onto this weeks challenge, I made this card for the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge TSMONDAY! This weeks challenge to to make a humorous card!

I combined this weeks humorous challenge along with the C4C34, and I used the same layout as Silke. When Silke first started using this curved edge punch, I loved it and had to buy one. This is the first card I've made with it, and I think Silke's layout pairs perfectly with it!

This is the new Bugaboo image JJ cook, she is now available as a clear stamp at Totally Stampalicious. I coloured JJ with copics. Her glasses, lips and wine glass have crystal effects on them.

I know it's short notice, but I hope you can play along!

Recipe
stamps: JJ cook
Paper: chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, K&co Amy Butler lotus, white
Ink: memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa
Accessories: copics, circle/scallop nesties, oval punch, word window, EK embossed curve edge punch, crystal effects, ribbon, button, MS bakers twine, love language EF

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

6 comments:

Monique said...

Love it , Love it , Love it lol...Great card Laurie!!

Unknown said...

Love the out of the box cut!!! Very cute!!!

Silli said...

Oh Laurie, this is fabulous... Love your card muchly...;-) HUGS

Mary J said...

Hello Laurie! I love your card! It put a smile on my face! Great combination of papers!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

I love the layout on this one! Fantastic card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty, great scallop edge and I like these colors.