Sunday, April 11, 2010

SC275, Wild Ride!

Yesterday there was a garage type sale at our local scrapbook store. Of course Olivia and I had to go check it out, and I found this cool background stamp that looks like tire tracks! I immediately thought of Car Riley, and this is what I came up with!

I used this weeks sketch challenge SC275. Riley was stamped onto very vanilla and coloured with copics. His car is dp from the $ store, and the hub caps and bumpers are covered with a sakura stardust pen for sparkle.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

Stamps: Car Riley, bg tire track?,
Paper: tempting turquoise, very vanilla, close to cocoa, dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black, close to cocoa, tempting turquoise
Accessories: circle punches, word window, dimensionals, sakura stardust pen, copics, sponges

1 comment:

Monique said...

I love the rainbow car!! How funky is that!!!