Monday, April 5, 2010

Hop Diggity Dawg! TSMONDAY23

Hello again, it's Monday so that means lots of activity at Totally Stampalicious! They recently had a Guest Designer call, and the winner has been picked! Melissa from My Paper Obsession will be Designing with us for the next release, so Congratulations Melissa and Welcome!

Also the congratulations to Lori Turner, she was last weeks Monday challenge winner.

There are a couple unclaimed prizes from our recent blog hop, check out Totally Stampalicious to see if you're a winner!

So onto this weeks challenge TSMONDAY23, we challenge you to make an easel card. You can find a tutorial here.

I know you're probably thinking....what the heck!!!! But I can explain! I am often drawn to the funny Teapot Tuesday stories hosted by Cindy aka Mothermark. After reading the challenge last week MMTPT87, this popped in my head and I've been dying to sit down and make it, but first I had to make all my Easter treat baskets! So it's a little late, but here goes!

Hop diggity dawg, Brutus is so confused! He's a bunny that's not into Easter and a wanna be dog who prefers bones to carrots any day!

I used the Hawg Dawg set, and altered it a bit using a set called Bunny Nuggets from cdstamps.

I stamped and cut out some of the bones to pop them up. The carrots were made with half a heart and the MS fern punch. I also added fun flock to the tail.

To keep the card popped up, I cut out one of the hearts from the dp, backed it with cardstock and popped it up. I love dimensionals!

Make sure to upload your easel card to Mr. Linky on the Totally Stampalicious blog.

Laurie

4 comments:

Monique said...

How Flippin Creative..I love him as a bunny!!! You totally Rock Laurie!!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is too stinkin' cute!!! I was playing around with Glam Kitty and bunny ears, but never got around to finishing it. This really makes me wish I had!! LOVE it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin it!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is GENIUS!!!!!!! SOOOO cool, Laurie...HAWT Dawg makes the perfect little bunny!!!!!! Such a clever creation!! LOVE it!!!!