Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Virtual Stamp Night #2



When I first saw this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, I had to get it! This cat reminded me of our Siamese cat we had when we were growing up. She was very fair in colour, if I remember right, she was a lilac point. I made this card for FEB10VSNE, Snow and Sky, we were to use white, blue and bonus medal. I love this paper, it has flecks of silver in it. I paired it up with bashful blue and white.
This was made for the FEB10VSND, Snow blind, we were to use white cardstock and white embellishments. This cat stamp is from the same set as the siamese above. I stamped him in black and then lightly shaded with copic C-1.

This card was made for FEB10VSNH, Interview with Glitterati, we were to colour our image and then cover it with glitter. I gittered the main image and the sentiment. Both are from the Spring and Easter set from Mark's Finest Papers. Yeah I got an Easter card done!

This image is also from the Spring and Easter set. This was for FEB10VSNK, Go for Gold. We were to use gold, somewhere, somehow! I sprayed some pretty in pink cardstock with gold glimmer mist (I think that's the nam?) and then embossed the lily in gold 2 times. I curled the edges a bit for dimension and added some little gold pearls.
So what do you think?
Laurie

No comments: