Monday, March 29, 2010

TSMONDAY22, Two Cups & Two Reminders!

Hello, first I want to remind everyone that the Design Team Call is still on at Totally Stampalicious! If you haven't checked it out, nows your chance, you could be the next Guest Designer!

Second, there is still a Huge Blog Candy up for grabs at Totally Stampalicious. Follow the link to see how you can be entered to win!

The card above was made for this weeks Monday Challenge TSMONDAY22. This week the challenge is to make something, anything, using a Totally Stampalicious stamp or Digi. Don't worry if you don't own one yet, they have provided a Digi from the Coffee Brawd set here! The prize this week is a $5.00 gift certificate! Make sure to link your card or project up with Mr. Linky on the Totally Stampalicious Blog, and if you upload to SCS or another forum, please use the keyword TSMONDAY22 so we can enjoy it too!

I'll be honest, my mojo has been missing, and you wouldn't believe how much paper I cut & embossed before settling for this combo!!! Just one of those days!

I used chocolate chip cardstock for this card and all the dp is from Basic Grey's Origins 6x6 pad.

I stamped the mug on dp and cut it out. The mugs are popped up and the steamy swirl was made with the EK swirl flourish punch. The sentiment was stamped with rich cocoa and punched with the medium oval. Both the oval and the steam swirls were lightly sponged with Tim Holtz distress ink in antique linen.

Stamps: Coffee Brawd
Paper: Chocolate chip, white, Basic Grey Origins
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa, Tim Holtz antique linen
Accessories: Marvy square scallop punch, nestie tag trios, oval punch, EK swirl flourish, EK corner punch, micro brads, ribbon, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Monique said...

How creative Laurie!! I love love that DP and how you put the paper steam...!! Sweet

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!! Love the two cups of java and I just can't get enough of this BG paper! I'm on my second 6x6 stack!! Great job!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like these papers and your cups look awesome!