Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TSMONDAY21, Poor Sick Brawd!

Poor Coffee Brawd has caught a bug and she's feeling nasty! Maybe some chicken soup will help her feel better! lol


This weeks Monday challenge (yep I'm late) at Totally Stampalicious, TSMONDAY21 is to use polka dots and ribbon!

I made this pouch using the Pull-up Treat tutorial at SCS. I just changed the size to fit my Chicken soup pouch. I started with a piece of dp 6.5" x 10.5".

The band was made with bermuda bay and more mustard that was embossed with the swiss dot EF.

Coffee Brawd was stamped onto white, coloured with copics, including the bags under her eyes and spots! Her robe was paper pieced.

So even if you're not a coffee drinker, this set is versatile!

Just incase you missed it, Totally Stampalicious is currently looking for Guest Designers! If you're interested please follow this link Guest Designer Call for all the information. Deadline for entries is Thursday April 1, 2010.

Recipe for today:
Stamps: Coffee Brawd
Paper: bermuda bay, more mustard, chocolate chip, white, SU DP
Ink: memento black & rich cocoa
Accessories: copics, swiss dot EF, circle/scallop nesties, slot punch, ribbon, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Laurie

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh dear .... now she definitely looks sick hehe ... perfect get well card

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT Laurie!!! This is FABO...if I was sick, this would definitely make me feel better!!

sandi maciver said...

how darling - I think I've had a day or two like that, LOL. Chicken soup is good for everything!

Unknown said...

Oh, way too funny!! I didn't see the "bumps" until the last minute! It made me smile, so should do some good for the recipient!! Love it!!

Silli said...

What a sweet preoject Laurie, love the cute image! Hugs