Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hanna Stamps Sale


Hello, I received an email last night from Hanna Stamps letting everyone know that the store is open til the stamps are gone. If you've wanted some of these sets, now is the time to buy them most are $3.99!

I had some cards made that I haven't posted yet, so I figured I might as well post them now, as all these sets are still available. Just so you know, Kristi (owner of Hanna Stamps) did not ask me to do this, I just wanted to share.
The card above was made using the Mr. & Mrs Katz set, and the in spades spellbinders pendant and the top note die from SU.

This card was also made from the Mr. & Mrs Katz set. I also used the wood floor, which will be re-released at Riley and Company.

This card was made using the Waiting for Mr. Right set, and the In spades spellbinders pendant die. I also used some basic grey paper and covered the glass with crystal effects. The sentiment was computer generated.
This last card was made using the Karate Hanna and the Graffiti set. The background is dp from DCWV asian set, with a couple stamps on it. Hanna was coloured with copics, cut out and popped up.
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Monique said...

You are a busy girl.. All your cards are great Love the use of the pendants and the background on Karate Hanna card!! Awesome job Laurie :)