Friday, March 26, 2010

F4A4, C4C29, White Chocolate Bunny Basket!

Hello, I made this for last weeks Free 4 all challenge F4A4, we were to make a basket of any kind and use the colours barely banana, certainly celery and perfect plum.
I think this also fits the C4C29, to make something spring.

I used the Easter Basket Tutorial on the resources page at SCS. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was actually bigger than I expected!
I stamped the Chocolate Bunny onto very vanilla with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I made 3 bunnies and cut them out.
The flowers were made with the MS hydranga punch and some tiny brads. I know it would look better filled with candy, but if I buy it now, I'll end up eating it!
I popped the middle bunny up on dimensionals.
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny
Paper: barely banana, perfect plum, very vanilla, dp
Ink: versamark
Accessories: clear ep, MS hydranga punch, tiny brads, dimensionals, elastic cord
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very cute love it.