Sunday, March 21, 2010

F4A3, Fairy Tale Wedding!

Ahhh don't they make a lovely couple! I'm catching up on a couple challenges with this one! I combined last weeks free 4 all challenge F4A3, I want the fairy tale! We were to make a card in a fairy tale theme with some glitter or bling! I also used last weeks colour challenge CC262, rich olive oppulence!

I stamped Wedding Riley with black onto white and coloured with copics. I added glitter to Sophie's dress, and veil. There's a tiny heart gem in the center.

The leaves were made with the sizzix little leaves die, and the flowers are from a SU punch. I added half back pearls to the center of the flowers.

Stamps: Wedding Riley, Kolette Hall circle sentiments
Paper: rich razzleberry, old olive, orchid oppulence, cottage wall dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, sizzix little leaves die, SU flower punch, 1/2 back pearls, glitter, petite oval nestie, dimensionals, tiny heart gem

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Corie said...

Ahhh this is adorable

Stacy Morgan said...

So sweet!

Shawnee Stamper said...

Oh this is so cute Laurie! Another winner!

Lissa said...

AWWW!!! This is SOOOO cute!