Thursday, February 4, 2010

Serenity in Spring!

Hello, how about a glitter of spring! This is much cheerier than the news from the silly ground hog!

I made this for the Guest Designer challenge 'Think Spring' on the MFT forum. The challenge is over, sorry I'm late posting this, there certainly were some fabulous designs! If you want to check out all the entries you can find them here. The winner was raduse, check out her beautiful framed creation!

I used the serenity now set. I picked my dp first, from basic greys Sultry pad. Then I matched it with kiwi kiss & pretty in pink. Her outfit is paper pieced with the dp too.

The grass was made with the new MS edge punch, it's popped up and I added flowers and pearl centers. The sentiment is stamped on dp. I used a hat pin for the beads, added some taffeta ribbon and balanced it with a butterfly!

Stamps: serenity now
Paper: kiwi kiss, pretty in pink, white, basic grey Sultry
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, MS grass edge punch, MS hydranga punch, circle punches, taffeta ribbon, beads, hat pin, MS butterfly punch, pearls

I Hope you like it.
Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
From Shannon