Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Ready for Spring! Who's with me?

It's another blustery day here, and I'm ready foir spring! Darn that groundhog!!!
I made this using this weeks sketch challenge SC269. I used my new set from Mark's Finest Papers, 'Spring and Easter'.
The card base is regal rose, with a layer of SU dp and white embossed with the swiss dot EF. Ther other panel is white embossed with the Bloom Dots EF.
I stamped my chick with memento black, and coloured with copics. Then I cut him out and attached to the main panel, which is popped up. I stamped the sentiment in regal rose and punched out with an oval punch, and popped it up too. The butterfly is a MS punch, I used barely banana and then covered it with copics atyou spica in lemon.
Stamps: MFP Spring and Easter
Paper: Regal rose, white, SU dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black, regal rose
Accessories: Bloom dots EF, Swiss dots EF, oval punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, ribbon, copics, dimensionals, copic atyou spica lemon
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: