Monday, February 22, 2010

C4C25 & TSMONDAY17 Vegas Style!

It`s Monday and that means a Totally Stampalicious Challenge, TSMONDAY17! This weeks challenge is to use glitter and or bling Vegas Style! Becky one of our wonderful leaders is on a trip with her Hubby to Vegas, and the prize is truely a surprise! Becky will be bringing something back from Vegas for the lucky winner of this weeks challenge!

I also used this weeks C4C25, Totally Stampalicious is the Sponsor over at Crazy for Challenges this week, so one lucky winner will win a prize from Totally Stampalicious!

I`ve never been to Vegas, but when I think of Vegas I think lights & glitter and for some reason gold and black were stuck in me head!

This is the old brawd stamp set, and she is celebrating in style! She`s wearing her favorite gold vest and bangle bracelets! I was worried a whole gold glitter flower might be too much, so I only did the edges in gold. The cupcake has liquid pearl icing, and she`s wearing her lovely black pearl necklace!

I made the glitter panel by taking a piece of white cardstock, and covered it alternating 2 sizes of scor tape. I removed the larger tape and covered it with black glitter, then repeated with the gold...yes I`m very glittery now!

The sentiment is from the Farmer Hawg sentiment set, and I embossed it with black embossing powder. The main image and the sentiment are popped up.

I also would like to mention that we have a new member on our Totally Stampalicious Design Team. If you get a chance please pop over and welcome Monique Hansen!

I hope you can play in the challenges, we`d love to see what you come up with!
Laurie

6 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I've never been to Vegas either but I'm going there to get married (finally ;)) in just a few months!!
This is SPECTACULAR, Laurie...the black and gold glitter is PERFECT!!!

Vicki G said...

Laurie, this is YUMMY!!!!

Vicki

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!! Very glam!!! Love it!!

Monique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monique said...

Thank you for the Welcome..I am very excited to work with all of you..What a great adventure this will be :)

~hugs~

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Check this glamour chick out! She looks fantastic all glittered up! Awesome card!