Monday, January 18, 2010

Riley Jan Sneak Peek Day 2

Today I'm featuring the sweet new Birthday Riley! He certainly comes to a party prepared!



I added a 2nd picture so you could get a better look at the crystal effects on the balloon, candle flame & plate, but it's not showing up very well! I also added stickles to the icing.


I used sketch challenge SC263 for my layout today.


Olivia's 10th birthday is on Sunday, and she mentioned several times how much she loves this Riley, so this may be one of her cards!


Please come back tomorrow for our first Riley and Company Blog Hop, 10 pm est. Each Design Team member is giving away one new Riley to a randomly drawn person who leaves a comment on their blog! So make sure you leave some love!


These new Riley's will be released Thursday Jan 21, at his new home Riley and Company.


I also want to say Thank You for all your lovely comments yesterday, it really made my day!


Don't forget to check out what the other fabulous designers have come up with. You can find the links to their blogs on the right sidebar.



Stamps: Birthday Riley' Warmest Regards SU

Paper: rose, white, basic grey

Ink: memento tuxedo black

Accessories: copics, nestie labels, nestie dbl. ended tags, crystal brads, ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects, stickles,



Have a Great Day!

Laurie


Edit to answer Gwen's question: Hi Gwen, I used SU Warmest Regards, it's a retired set, for the sentiment.

8 comments:

Patti said...

Oh so sweet!! I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked sweet!!

Cathy said...

Laurie, This is stunning. Love it!

Tanya/Riley and Company said...

That is precious!!!!!!!

StampOwl said...

super cute Laurie

zoe said...

That paisley paper is quite fetching!!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

Gwen P. said...

This is just over the top!!! I absolutley love how you used the crystal effects...one of my favotire products! I really like the sentiment font... is this computer generated??