Thursday, January 28, 2010

Riley is Cute as a Button!

Hello again, the Riley and Company Design Team will be hosting bi-weekly challenges and everyone is welcome to play along. This weeks challenge was Hosted by Frances (aka Stampowl) and she challenges us to use buttons.
I also used this weeks colour challenge CC255 pretty mambo blossoms. This also fits the C4C21 on the Crazy for Challenges blog, this weeks challenge is to use a pink colour scheme!
I used the newly released Flowers Riley, he's coloured with copics. The flower was made with the nestie dahlia dies, and I sponged the edges. I also used my new borderabilities classic lace die, isn't it fancy!
Stamps: Flowers Riley
Paper: melon mambo, blush blossom, pretty in pink, white, Basic Grey indian summer dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black, pretty in pink, blush blossom
Accessories: nesite dahlia, borderabilities classic lace, copics, ribbon, button, dimensionals, sponge daubers, copic atyou spica blossom
Laurie

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is darling.

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Laurie, love the button in the centre of your flower

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, great flower and darling Riley.

Cathy said...

Laurie, This Riley is too cute. Love the lace border. I saw the flowers spellbinder at Stamper's Ink and thought I didn't need it, until I saw your big beautiful flower. Enabler!!!