Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Singing Ornament Angel!

Hi Everyone! I love looking at blogs. When I saw these ornament angels on Sandi MacIver's blog, I had to give it a try!

I also realized that I had been to Sandi's blog before, she has such great ideas, you should check them out!

So the card base is pretty simple, riding hood red, with a piece of old olive embossed with the petal a plenty EF, then a piece of dp from Merry Moments pkg.

I used the ornament punch and punched 2 from vellum, and 1 from riding hood red. Then I embossed the red with the petals a plenty EF. I sponged the edges of the red with red, and the edges of the vellum with gold encore.
The angels face is 3/4" circle punch. The hair 1" circle punch, the halo is golf metallic cardstock punched first with the 1-1/4" circle punch and then the 1-3/8" circle punch.
The sentiment stamp is from Flourishes "Poinsettia & Boxwood". I used the 1" & 1-1/8" circle punches on the sentiment and popped it up.
I drew in the face, and sponged the cheeks...I know that needs some work!
I finished it off with riding hood red taffeta ribbon, and gold cording!
What do you think?
Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT LORI!!
Your so talented!!!!
Keep up the great work.
I love stealin' your ideas :-)
Shannon